Date : April 29, 2023 to April 30, 2023
Venue : Two-Day Online Training Via Zoom
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 604-771-0579
2 Day Certified Leader Training
Would you like to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader with Laughter Yoga International?
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter. Graduates receive a Certificate from Dr. Madan Kataria’s Laughter Yoga International. The training is presented by the Centre for Mindfulness Canada, North Vancouver.
At this two-day Online Training you will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits.
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter.
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience.
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session.
- How to lead your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, healthcare, seniors etc.).
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal/professional life.
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
The fee for the course will depend on when you will register. Here are the fees:
1. Early Bird Fee until March 31, 2023.
- Individual tuition $445 CAD total
2. Regular Fee after March 31, 2023:
- a) Individual tuition $559 CAD total
- b) If you miss the early bird rate, you can sign up with someone for the Group Rate (i.e., 2 or more people) and get 20% off Regular rate, fee becomes $447 CAD each*
About The Facilitator
Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat’s (PhD, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher) counselling background and interest in mental, physical and emotional wellness led him to Laughter Yoga in 2007. He trained with Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga, and became a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher. Kasim has been running the Laughter Yoga certification training since 2011. His work in Laughter Yoga has caught the attention of media including North Shore News, Maclean’s magazine, Simon Fraser University News, Global BC Television, Vancouver Courier, and TELUS Optic TV. Kasim is also a certified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Teacher through the University of Massachusetts Medical School and Authorized MBSR Teacher Trainer through the Center for Mindfulness at Brown University. Learn more.
For more information and to register, visit centreformdinfulness.ca.