Welcome to Laughter Yoga International/ Dr Kataria School of laughter Yoga
Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga is a Proprietorship company since 2005, owned by Dr. Madan Kataria, (address A-1, Denzil, 3rd cross road, Lokhandwala complex, Andheri W Mumbai 400053. Phone +91 9632122226) who is a founder of Laughter Yoga movement spread across 100 countries. There are 25000 certified Laughter Yoga trainers worldwide. Laughter Yoga is a revolutionary idea – simple, profound and a complete wellbeing workout. It is the brainchild of Dr. Madan Kataria, an Indian physician from Mumbai who started the first laughter club in a park on 13th March 1995, with just 5 people. Today, it has become a worldwide phenomenon with more than 16000 social laughter clubs in more than 110 countries. We are into business of teaching coaching training of Laughter Yoga programs worldwide.
Laughter Yoga clubs are social clubs, free for all. There is no membership fee, no forms and no fuss. They are run by volunteers trained as laughter teachers and leaders. These clubs are non-political, non-religious and non-profit run under the aegis of LaughterYoga International Foundation which is registered trust in India.
In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Domain and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Platform and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Services” refer to providing a platform, which connects recruiters and job seekers, by enabling the listing of potential job openings on the Platforms and providing the job seekers with an opportunity to apply for the same. The detailed explanation of the services has been set out in Clause 4 of Terms of Service and Use.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User, Patient and the creator of this Application.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website/Domain and software application created by the Company which provides the Client to avail services of the Company thru the use of the platform.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you such as Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password, etc. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause
- “You/User/Users/Job Seekers” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals including but not limited to individuals seeking an employment and in the lookout for jobs in accordance with their educational qualification. The Users must be competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the laws governing the territory of India.
- “Recruiters/Users” shall refer to the employers/entrepreneurs who list the job vacancies or job profiles they are intending to hire for on the Platform.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
First name, mobile number, email ID, gender, contact details, educational qualification, photographs and access to the gallery in case of Users.
Name of the organisation, nature of Business, nature of jobs offered and details of the office locations of the Company in case of an organisation.
Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform; Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest;
- To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and also to view the content preferred by you. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we provide you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the platform.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
For maintaining an internal record.
For enhancing the Services provided.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimisation and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalised content/ads according to their preferences.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation.
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold in relation to you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
We may host surveys for survey creators for our platform who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID and mobile number. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Platform and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorised access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorised use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to email@example.com
Information provided on the website may not be 100% accurate and may be provided for promotional purposes of the business.
Laughter Yoga methods give non-specific, general advice and should not be relied on as a substitute for proper medical consultation. The author and publisher cannot accept responsibility for illness arising out of the failure to seek medical advice from a doctor.