Orders for DVDs / CDs / Books received through our online shop will be shipped within 48 – 72 hours of receiving the order. You will get the link for video downloads and mp3 downloads automatically once the payment is complete. In case of dispatching the order through courier service we will e-mail the tracking number to help you follow up at your end.
All products are shipped through either DHL courier service or regular postal system. With each product we have mentioned the mode of delivery and the price inclusive of postal / courier charges.
Any additional custom duty or local taxes country specific at the customer end will be borne by the customer.
Courier service by DHL normally takes between 4 – 7 working days worldwide. While products sent by regular postal delivery may take between 10 – 20 working days.
If by mistake we receive a double order we will first check with you before dispatching and upon confirmation we will refund payment for one order.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
All products have complete description of the contents, therefore we advice the customers to please check all details before placing the order. If required e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification. You can cancel the PHYSICAL ORDER within 24 hrs of making the payment and claim a refund. But you can’t cancel any DOWNLOADABLE products.
If there is any manufacturing defect or malfunctioning in the product please intimate us within 15 days of receiving the product, we will replace it at our cost. In case there is any problem even after replacement we will refund your money. Please note there is no warranty after this time period. If you are unable to download videos or mp3s please contact our support team.
Customers are advised to go through the details of the product and ask for any clarification before placing the order. We do not offer refund on the basis of not liking the product or misinterpretation from buyer end. Money will be refunded only in case of malfunctioning or any other manufacturing defect.
We are requesting customers to furnish their full address, e-mail and telephone numbers to facilitate delivery of the product. We assure that this information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used to inform you about change in any policy or about any new products.
Laughter Yoga methods as demonstrated in the product are a fun and healthy exercise regime with beneficial effects for the body and mind.Please note it is not a substitute for any proper medical treatment and does not offer a cure for any ailment. It is like any other aerobic exercise and may not be suitable for everyone as it involves some physical strain and a rise in intra-abdominal pressure. People with pre- existing medical conditions should take reasonable precaution and consult their doctor before doing these exercises.
All products on our website are copyright of Dr. Kataria School Of Laughter Yoga and should not be copied part /whole or transferred into any mode of communication.
- The Content displayed on the Platform that is created by the Company is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or a third party) without the prior written consent of the Company and the copyright owner.
- The responsibility for Content generated by the Recruiters in the form of advertisement postings for job vacancies shall lie entirely with the recruiters and the company or Platform will not be responsible in any manner for any error or misrepresentation in such content or the authenticity of the same.
- The Platform reserves its right to suspend the account of any Customer for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the Administrator or to terminate the account of any Customer who is found to be promoting a business not legally permissible under the laws of the land.
- The Recruiter shall be solely responsible for making good any financial losses or legal expenses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content in the form of reviews or recommendations or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading. All the information provided by the User about themselves should be up-to-date and authentic.
The Platform aims at connecting educational institutions, students, parents and the student community in general. In addition to this, the Platform also aims at easing the administration for educational institutions, more particularly the schools. Hence, the list of dos and don'ts limit what the user can and cannot do with the services offered on the Platform.
The Users agrees that they will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information on the Platform and keep it updated;
- Use their real names on their profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner and lawful manner.
Users agree that they will not:
- Create a false identity on the Platform, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than that of themselves (a real person), or use or attempt to use another User’s account;
- Develop, support or use the software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Platform;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Platform or through the Services offered, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of the Company;
- Disclose information that User does not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of any third party;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of the Platform, including, without limitation:
- Copying or distributing any content generated by the Platform or other materials or
- Copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open-source licenses;
- Using the name of the Company or its logos in any business name, email, or the name of the platform and its associated logos and trademarks;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open-source;
- Imply or state that the User is affiliated with or endorsed by the Company or Platform without seeking the express consent of the Company;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Company’s express consent;
- Deep-link to the Services of the Platform for any purpose other than to promote the User’s profile or a Group on our Services, without the Company’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the
- Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses including but not limited to legal expenses arising out of or relating to any claims in the instance that the User has used the Services in violation of the rights of another party, in violation of any law, in violation of any provisions of the said Terms and Conditions, or any other claims related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by the Company.
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Platform’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports, and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms.
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation, and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising therefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules, and regulations governing the territory of India.
The Parties to the Term hereby mutually agree that Jurisdiction for any claim arising out of the said terms shall lie with the courts of MUMBAI, Maharashtra India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User by emailing to email@example.com
Entire Agreement: These Terms, read with the Policy, form the complete and final contract between the User and the Company with respect to the subject hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations, and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
Waiver: The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
Severability: If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of the Platform, or your experience with the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org