Laughter Yoga Training for Yoga Teachers and School Teachers
Laughter Guru coming to Jaipur for FREE Training
for 3 hours on Sunday, 11th December 2022
- Dr. Madan Kataria, is the founder and creator of Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement present in 120 countries. Laughter Yoga is most popular in USA, Germany and Japan.
- Laughter Yoga is scientifically proven and there are more than 150 research studies published worldwide.
- Benefits: 10 minutes of Laughter exercises will reduce stress, strengthen your immune system and you will not fall sick easily. If you have any chronic health problem like hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, insomnia, and cancer, you will heal much faster.
What you’ll learn
- In 3 hours training you will be able to conduct 10 minutes of Laughter Yoga at the end of the Yoga Class.
- Laughter Yoga will add value to Yoga Session and make your participants happy and in a good mood.
- The entire session will be video recorded and hosted on YouTube so that you can view and practice later.
11th Dec, 2022
08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
More oxygen from exhalation
The hallmark of yoga breathing is that we should exhale longer than we inhale so as to get rid of the residual air from the lungs. This will increase the amount of fresh air and more oxygen.
Laughter is like a breathing exercise which helps us to exhale longer and get rid of stale air from our lungs. In normal breathing we inhale and exhale only 500 ml of air. While there is large amount of residual air in our lungs ( Residual Volume 1500 ml) by practising prolonged laughter we can force exhale the residual air and get more oxygen.
Know your Trainer
Dr. Madan Kataria, a medical doctor from Mumbai, India, popularly known as the ‘Guru of Giggling’ (London
Times), is the founder of Laughter Yoga which grown into a worldwide movement with thousands
of Laughter Yoga clubs in over 100 countries.
Dr.Madan Kataria from his 25 years of experience can teach you special guided techniques how to laugh all by yourself, with your family and your colleagues. Dr. Kataria is a keynote, motivational and inspirational speaker for companies, corporations and organizations all over the world. He is also a corporate consultant for holistic health, stress management, teambuilding, leadership, peak performance and communication skills.